Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Regenerative Agriculture, Regenerative Faith"

Introducing the FIRST EVER Lamppost Farm College Student Conference!!!! On October 24-25, we are expecting 20-30 students from Malone College, Westminster College, Geneva College, and more, to join us for a stimulating, yet relaxing weekend. Optional camping and farm activities surround a one-day conference with incredible speakers and homesteading workshops. We are so thrilled to offer this conference to some surrounding college students and honored to faciliate with such leaders in building the kingdom as Martin Price, former Director of ECHO, and Don Opitz, author and Geneva College faculty.

Here is the post-card for the conference.



2 comments:

John said...

Mel and Steve,

Thanks so much for the weekend at your farm and the church. It really has started some intense thinking in my own mind with what I want to do after college, how I can start planning now, and what I can do now to live my life differently. I hope to keep in touch with you two. Thanks again for the conference, it was great.

John Magnuson

Sara said...

You guys rock! I have thought about you guys tons over the last two years. Us both starting new adventures with different applications but the same learning curve. I miss your family! The kids are really growing up. I will have to send you some pics of our babes soon. Take care!

peace, Sara